This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
MORE KETO AND LOW CARB SEAFOOD RECIPES
Keto Brazilian Shrimp Stew | Traditional Ceviche
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE KETO SALMON CAKES
Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Pork rinds
- Flat-leaf parsley
- Green onions
- Old Bay seasoning
- Egg, beaten
- Pink sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
HOW TO MAKE KETO SALMON CAKES
Using a food processor pulse the salmon in batches to a ground meat/sausage-like texture.
Scoop mixture 1/3 cup at a time creating 8 patties.
Serve warm with lemon wedges and keto-friendly sauce of your choice.
FAQS ABOUT KETO SALMON CAKES
Last thoughts about Keto Salmon Cakes
MORE KETO AND LOW CARB SALMON RECIPES
- Creamy Tuscan Salmon
- Low-Carb Salmon BLTs with Creamy Lemon Dill Mayo
- Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- Pecan Crusted Salmon
- Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Salmon
- Baked Salmon with Coconut Red Curry Sauce
Keto Salmon Cakes (Salmon Patties)
- 1 1/4 pound skinless salmon
- 1 cup ground pork rinds
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 2 green onions chopped (whites and greens)
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- zest of 1 lemon plus lemon wedges for serving
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 large egg beaten
- pink salt
- cracked black pepper
- Using a food processor pulse the salmon in batches to a ground meat/sausage-like texture.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together 1/4 cup ground pork rinds, parsley, green onions, garlic, lemon zest, old bay seasoning, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Add salmon then toss well with the mixture.
- Scoop mixture 1/3 cup at a time creating 8 patties.
- Pour the remaining 3/4 cup of the ground pork rinds into a shallow dish. Gently press the patties into pork rinds, coating both sides.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil into a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add four of the salmon patties (if needed carefully tilt pan for oil to run under salmon). Let the patties fry until golden brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Carefully flip and continue to cook until the second side is golden brown and patties are just cooked through, about 2 minutes longer.
- Let drain on paper towels then repeat with repeat process with remaining four salmon patties.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges and keto-friendly sauce of your choice.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
I'm your big fan. Your recipes are unique and tasty. My family enjoy your recipes. Thanks for sharing..