This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
MORE KETO AND LOW CARB SEAFOOD RECIPES
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE KETO SALMON CAKES
Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Pork rinds
- Flat-leaf parsley
- Green onions
- Old Bay seasoning
- Egg, beaten
- Pink sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
HOW TO MAKE KETO SALMON CAKES
Using a food processor pulse the salmon in batches to a ground meat/sausage-like texture.
Scoop mixture 1/3 cup at a time creating 8 patties.
Serve warm with lemon wedges and keto-friendly sauce of your choice.
FAQS ABOUT KETO SALMON CAKES
Last thoughts about Keto Salmon Cakes
MORE KETO AND LOW CARB SALMON RECIPES
- Creamy Tuscan Salmon
- Low-Carb Salmon BLTs with Creamy Lemon Dill Mayo
- Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- Pecan Crusted Salmon
- Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Salmon
- Baked Salmon with Coconut Red Curry Sauce
Keto Salmon Cakes (Salmon Patties)
- Using a food processor pulse the salmon in batches to a ground meat/sausage-like texture.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together 1/4 cup ground pork rinds, parsley, green onions, garlic, lemon zest, old bay seasoning, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Add salmon then toss well with the mixture.
- Scoop mixture 1/3 cup at a time creating 8 patties.
- Pour the remaining 3/4 cup of the ground pork rinds into a shallow dish. Gently press the patties into pork rinds, coating both sides.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil into a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add four of the salmon patties (if needed carefully tilt pan for oil to run under salmon). Let the patties fry until golden brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Carefully flip and continue to cook until the second side is golden brown and patties are just cooked through, about 2 minutes longer.
- Let drain on paper towels then repeat with repeat process with remaining four salmon patties.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges and keto-friendly sauce of your choice.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.