This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 3 large Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Tzatziki salad dressing (may be called Cucumber Dill salad dressing)
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Heat a large pot of water to boiling. Salt the water (should taste like sea water) and add the pasta. Cook per package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Toss cooked pasta with the lemon juice and allow to cool a bit, then add the cucumber, tomato, red onion, parsley, and salad dressing
- Toss well, add salt and pepper to taste.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.