This Loaded Broccoli Salad is the perfect low carb side dish. This delicious salad is filled with broccoli, bacon, red onion, cheese, and a homemade dressing your family will devour.
MORE KETO & LOW CARB SIDE DISH RECIPES
Hello my awesome foodie fam! Long time no talk huh?
Sorry I have been absent as of late but, for those of you that might not know, the issues that I am dealing with due to having Covid last year have been a bit overwhelming. It has made it not only hard to work/post, but hard to deal with day to day life as well.
From my sense of taste that just seems to come and go as it pleases which makes me rely on the opinions of others (which as a major control freak can be hard), to the muscle and joint pain that makes it hard to just sit in my office chair for more than a few minutes, brain fog that leaves me wondering what I am doing most of the time, and fatigue that has me wanting to stay in bed most days, it has been a rough time for your girl!
But please know that I am thinking about you all, and tasty recipes that I want to make for you when I can.
This recipe is one that I had been working on well before summer was even a blip on the horizon. I was so excited to come up with another great side dish that would work for your family BBQs and cookouts, picnics, or just a nice salad for a hot summer day dinner.
I wish I had gotten it out to you before now but it is so good that I knew I had to post it even if it is really time for me to be posting back to school dinner ideas, or holiday recipes.
This salad has become my go-to salad to have on hand for the nights that hubs feels like grilling, or just some pan seared chicken is on the menu.
I may or may not have been eating this as a meal on it’s own too!
Yup, it is THAT good!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE LOADED BROCCOLI SALAD
- Keto mayonnaise
- Besti Monk Fruit and Allulose granulated sugar replacement
- Red wine vinegar
- Pink sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Broccoli florets
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Red onion (optional)
HOW TO MAKE LOADED BROCCOLI SALAD
Last thoughts about Loaded Broccoli Salad
- Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad
- Herbed Spaghetti Squash with Garlic and Parmesan
- BLT Cauliflower Salad
- Keto 7 layer Salad
- Keto Bocconcini Salad
- Caprese Salad with Balsamic Reduction
Loaded Broccoli Salad (Low Carb)
- 1 cup keto compliant mayonnaise
- 1 (to 2) tablespoons Besti Monk Fruit and Allulose granulated sugar replacement
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pink sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cut into small bites (See notes)
- 12 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together.
- Place the bacon, broccoli, and red on into a salad bowl and pour the dressing over the salad. Toss to evenly coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in the refrigerator until served.
- Top with more bacon and cheese if desired.
If you prefer your broccoli softer, place the broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl, add a few tablespoons of water, and cook on high for 3 to 5 minutes depending on how soft you want your broccoli.
Sat. Fat (grams)
Did you make this recipe?