This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
These oven-baked sugar-free Keto BBQ Ribs are easy to make, boldly flavorful, and fall-off-the-bone tender. Once you try them you may never make ribs any other way again!
MORE KETO & LOW CARB RECIPES
Can you have BBQ on keto?
When you first start out on a low carb or keto diet you know that you won't be able to eat bread, potatoes, pasta, rice, etc.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE KETO BBQ RIBS (OVEN BAKED)
The leftover Keto BBQ ribs will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. If you don't plan to eat them within 3 to 4 days, you can freeze them for up to 3 months.
Last thoughts about Keto BBQ Ribs (Oven Baked)
These are the best Keto BBQ ribs! Baking them low and slow is the secret to fall off the bone ribs.
Keto BBQ Ribs (Oven Baked)
- Remove the membrane if it is present and you prefer your ribs without it. *See Notes
- Pat the ribs dry with a paper towel.
- Rub the ribs generously with the BBQ rub on both sides and wrap them in plastic wrap. Let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Cover each rack with foil and place it on a baking sheet on the middle rack of the oven.
- Let roast for 2 hours.
- Take the ribs out of the oven and carefully drain the liquid from the ribs.
- Brush the ribs with the BBQ sauce.
- Increase the heat of the oven to 450 and cook the ribs for 15 more minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or just until the ribs begin to char on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let the ribs rest 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- At one end of the ribs, slide a dinner knife under the membrane and over the bone.
- Lift the membrane until it tears.
- Grab the edge of the membrane with a paper towel and pull it off.
- The membrane may come off in one whole piece, or you may need to remove it in smaller pieces.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.