This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
Yes, my lovelies I am back with more pumpkin.
INGREDIENTS FOR LOW CARB PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Large egg
- Butter (or coconut oil)
- Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Smooth almond butter
- Xanthan gum
- Brown sugar Swerve
- Vanilla extract
- Superfine blanched almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Baking soda
- Baking power
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Dark chocolate chips
FAQ ABOUT LOW CARB PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
MORE LOW CARB PUMPKIN RECIPES
MORE LOW CARB COOKIE RECIPES
Low Carb Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter or coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 5 tablespoons pumpkin puree patted dry with a paper towel
- 2 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2/3 cup brown sugar Swerve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups superfine blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 teaspoon baking power
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup Lily's dark chocolate chips
- Sea salt for sprinkling optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolk then whisk in melted & cooled butter or softened ghee with pure pumpkin puree and almond butter. Add brown sugar Swerve and vanilla extract.
- Whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together thoroughly. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop to drop dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Gently flatten dough with a spatula or the bottom of a small glass. Top with more chocolate, if desired.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes.
- Cookies will be fragile right out of the oven, allow cookies to cool at least 25 minutes before removing them from the baking sheet.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.