This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Grilled Baby Romaine Lettuce with Parmesan Vinaigrette
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 hearts baby romaine lettuce, cut in half lengthwise
- Whisk the Parmesan, mustard, vinegar and garlic in a small bowl. Whisk in the oil. Sprinkle the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Brush the lettuce lightly with extra virgin olive oil and grill the romaine, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 1-2 minutes or until slightly charred and wilted, turning once.
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 04 mins.
Total time: 19 mins.
Tags: lettuce, Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, BBQ and Grilling, Soups and Salads, 10 Ingredients or Less,
Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
(Turn off your ad blocker to see link)
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!