This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
These Low Carb Beef Enchilada Rollups are perfect for when you are craving Mexican food on a low carb or keto diet. Enjoy all the flavor of traditional beef enchiladas minus all the carbs! They are perfect for easy weeknight meals or for your next gathering.
Since they freeze well, you can also make this recipe part of your low carb meal prep rotation.
MORE KETO & LOW CARB RECIPES
Are Enchiladas Keto?
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE LOW CARB BEEF ENCHILADA ROLLUPS
HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB BEEF ENCHILADA ROLLUPS
FAQS ABOUT LOW CARB BEEF ENCHILADA ROLLUPS
Last thoughts about Low Carb Beef Enchilada Rollups
- Keto Slow Cooker Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- Keto Albondigas (Meatball) Soup
- Low Carb Chipotle Shrimp Burritos
- Chuy’s Creamy Jalapeno Dip
- Copycat Chipotle Beef Barbacoa
- Keto Tamale Pie
Low Carb Beef Enchilada Rollups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown beef in a large skillet until fully cooked. Drain. Add 1/2 can of enchilada sauce and the Mexican seasoning.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese, and 2 cups of shredded cheese, and set aside.
- Using a pizza cutter, or sharp knife, cut the flatbreads into 4 even strips the long way (giving you 16 "noodles". You will only need 15.).
- Pour 1/2 can of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- Using a small spatula, spread approx 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture over each flatbread noodle.
- Top with approx 2 tablespoons of ground beef mixture, leaving about an inch on one end with no meat for rolling.
- From the side with meat to the end, roll up each noodle (don't worry if some falls out) and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat until all 15 noodles are in the dish.
- Spoon any leftover meat in between the rollups.
- Top with the remaining can of enchilada sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with remaining cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- To garnish you can add avocado, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, cilantro, etc.
Most of my recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. Recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them. Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs will not be included as it has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar) and it’s not metabolized. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.