This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
WHAT IS TEXAS TRASH DIP?
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE THIS TEXAS TRASH DIP
HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB TEXAS TRASH DIP
CAN I USE ANOTHER CHILI IN THIS?
CAN I USE A DIFFERENT CHEESE?
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS TEXAS TRASH DIP
- Bell pepper wedges
- Celery sticks
- Cucumber slices
- Cheese crisps
- Radish chips
- Low carb tortilla chips
- Low carb crackers
MORE DELICIOUS LOW CARB AND KETO DIPS
Low Carb Texas Trash Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Microwave cream cheese and sour cream in large microwaveable bowl on high for 1 minute or until the cream cheese has softened.
- Mix with wire whisk until smooth. Add the no bean chili, green chiles, Mexican spice blend, and 2 cups of the cheese; mix well.
- Spread the chili mixture into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and chopped tomatoes.
- Serve with bell pepper wedges, celery, low carb tortilla chips, or low carb crackers.
Did you make this recipe?
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!