This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
Indulge in the perfect autumn keto treat with our Pumpkin French Toast Cups! These delightful bite-sized cups are brimming with the rich, comforting flavors of pumpkin and crowned with a delectable cinnamon streusel topping. Enjoy a low-carb twist on a classic favorite. Irresistible pumpkin goodness in every bite.
Pumpkin French Toast Cups
- 8 loosely packed cups of stale keto bread, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Besti brown sweetener, packed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup King Arthur keto wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Powdered sweetener for dusting
- Keto maple syrup for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin and fill each opening with bread pieces, right to the top.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the almond milk, heavy cream, pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, 2 tablespoons brown sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, and salt until smooth. Pour 1/4 cup of the egg mixture over the bread in each cup.
- Place the butter, keto flour, the remaining 1/4 cup of brown sugar, and cinnamon and pulse until small crumbs form. Top each cup with a tablespoon of crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with powdered sweetener and keto maple syrup if wanted.
- If you like a drier, crusty French toast, don't fill the muffin tins with more than 1/4 cup of the egg mixture. If you like a moister French Toast, you can fill the cups a little higher with the egg mixture.
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.