Certified Angus Beef ® brand looked into this whole dealio and found that nearly 25% of people have NEVER cooked a beef roast!
- Choose the best roast for your meal. Special occasion roasts, or your regular weeknight or Sunday supper.
- Calculate portion sizes and how much to buy for your table
- Learn how to prepare and serve the perfect roast
In the app you can find;
- Video tutorials
- Step-by-step tips
- Recipes for delicious roasts and side dishes – chef-tested but easy to make at home
Plus there is an interactive timer that tells you exactly how long to roast to your desired doneness
You have no clue how much I this app! It takes all of the nervousness out of making sure my roast is the perfect centerpiece of whatever meal it is a part of. Just take a look at the glorious roast right there. That baby was made perfect by using the Roast Perfect app.
OK, so #1 is the fact that Certified Angus Beef ® brand supports local farmers and ranchers in small communities across the country, which makes this girl's heart so very happy. #supportlocal
Certified Angus Beef ® brand is more selective than USDA Choice and Prime. There are 10 very precise standards that every cut must meet. Plus their meat is known for its marbling.
Certified Angus Beef ® brand's standards are so high that only 1 in 4 Angus cattle make the cut. Their ranchers don't just raise “Angus” beef, they raise the the best Angus beef out there!
For great beef recipes and cooking tips, visit CertifiedAngusBeef.com.
Boneless Rib Roast with Roasted Garlic and Herbs
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) Certified Angus Beef ® brand boneless rib roast
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 heads of roasted garlic ( ), mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard with the garlic, thyme, rosemary, pepper, and salt. Whisk in the olive oil.
- Place the roast in a roasting pan and season it with salt and pepper. Roast the meat for 15 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the oven and reduce the temperature to 325 degrees F. Brush the mustard mixture all over the top and sides of the meat and return to the oven
- Roast for about 1 1/2 hours longer, or until an internal thermometer inserted in the center of the roast registers 125 degrees F (for medium rare) or 135 degrees F (medium). Transfer the roast to a carving board, cover it loosely with foil and let rest for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Apple Cider Dijon Marinated Tip Roast by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Beef Pot Roast by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Beef Roast and Cabbage by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Boliche (Cuban Stuffed Roast) by Magnolia Days
- Boneless Rib Roast with Roasted Garlic and Herbs by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Sirloin Roast with Red Wine Onion Gravy by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Coffee Rubbed Roast Beef by Eat Picks
- Fennel and Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin by Casa de Crews
- Garlic and Herb Crusted Ribeye Roast with Red Wine Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Herb & Garlic Crusted Roast by The Melrose Family
- Garlic Roast Beef by Life Tastes Good
- Herbed Rotisserie Rib Roast with Portobello Mushroom Gravy by The Educators’ Spin On It
- Holiday Ribeye Roast by Family Foodie
- Miso Glazed Standing Rib Roast au Jus by kimchi MOM
- Mustard Crusted Roast Beef by Curious Cuisiniere
- Peppercorn Crusted Standing Rib Roast with Red Wine Au Jus by Food Done Light
- Petite Sirloin Roast Chasseur (Hunter's Style) by Palatable Pastime
- Pomegranate Balsamic Glazed Prime Rib by I’m Not the Nanny
- Ribeye Roast with Harissa by Shockingly Delicious
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Fresh Herb Crust and Horseradish Cream by Midlife Road Trip