Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE TACO STUFFED PEPPERS
- Bell peppers
- Ground beef
- Mexican seasoning blend
- Sea salt
- Cauliflower rice (fresh or frozen)
- Shredded Mexican blend cheese
WHAT TO SERVE WITH TACO STUFFED PEPPERS
Low Carb Taco Stuffed Peppers
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Mexican seasoning blend
- Sea salt
- 2 cups cauliflower rice (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Sour cream for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the ribs and seeds from inside.
- Place the bell peppers cut side up on a sheet pan.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Crumble the ground beef into the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until the beef is completely broken up and no pink remains.
- Add the Mexican seasoning and cauliflower rice. Stir until well combined.
- Remove from the heat.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture into the pepper halves and cover the sheet pan with foil.
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and remove the foil. Top each pepper half with 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve topped with sour cream if desired.