Join my newsletter and never miss a recipe!
Y'all, I have been low carb for a couple of years now and am still learning things. Like never think that something is off-limits.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR KETO EGGNOG
- Coconut milk
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut whipping cream
- Powdered Swerve
Keto Eggnog (Dairy-Free & Sugar-Free)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup granulated Swerve
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup coconut whipping cream 2 teaspoons powdered Swerve
- Whisk eggs, yolks, Swerve, and salt together in a medium saucepan. Slowly whisk in the coconut milk until well combined. Using a candy thermometer, cook the mixture over low heat whisking vigorously and constantly (or the mixture will curdle) until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon (it can take up to 15 minutes) and registers 160 degrees F on the thermometer.
- Stir in the vanilla and the nutmeg.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Just before serving, whip the cream with powdered Swerve until soft peaks form.
- Pour into glasses, top with a spoonful of whipped cream and a sprinkle of grated nutmeg.
Sat. Fat (grams)
Did you make this recipe?