Thanksgiving is just around the corner so I am bringing you 25 of the BEST keto and low carb recipes I could find to help make your holiday memorable!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
I am usually pretty prepared for it. But this year, with my health issues, I think I just bypassed it in my brain and went straight for Christmas. Which is a huge shame on me because I love Thanksgiving. I mean, what is there not to like about a holiday that is totally centered around good food right? So I quickly decided that for you and me alike I would put together a roundup of recipes I love and that would be perfect for a Thanksgiving menu.
You know, tasty food that won’t blow your carb count completely out of the water!
Many of these recipes have replaced the old carb heavy recipes that I used to make and my family is happy about it. That fact kinda blows my mind concidering nobody else is low carb. Oh, Kevin has to eat it if I am cooking, but he isn’t strictly low carb. It always does my foodie heart good when I can make food that fits my lifestyle but makes everyone else happy.
It is a total win/win and I am here for it.
I will tell ya that a lot of these recipes make their way to our table multiple times a year so they are not just for the holidays alone!
So, without further adieu, I bring you 25 tasty recipes that I know your family will love.
KETO THANKSGIVING APPETIZERS
Keto Blinis with Smoked Salmon Pate – These Keto Blinis with Smoked Salmon Pate are the perfect low carb appetizer to serve or take to your next holiday party.
Avocado Deviled Eggs – These avocado deviled eggs are the perfect keto and low carb nibble! Packed with protein and superfood fats from the avocado, they keep your macros and your taste buds happy.
Smoked Salmon Dip
– Everything you love about a smoked salmon bagel is all wrapped up neat and tidy in this delicious dip recipe.
Slow Cooker Queso Blanco – This easy-to-make Slow Cooker Queso Blanco dip recipe is so simple and has all of the creamy and spicy flavors you could want from queso.
Low Carb Artichoke Crab Dip – This Low Carb Artichoke Crab Dip recipe takes just 10 minutes to put together and then is popped into the oven. The result is a crowd-pleasing cheesy dip that is baked to perfection!
Keto Apricot Bourbon Glazed Ham – This Keto Apricot Bourbon Glazed Ham recipe is sure to be the star of your holiday menu. With just 4 ingredients and less than 2 net carbs per serving, this is a simple recipe that everyone will love!
Perfect Keto Gravy – Don’t forget the gravy! With less than 1 net carb per serving, this rich, delicious keto gravy needs to be on your holiday menu!
KETO THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES
Turnips au Gratin – These cheesy baked turnips are the ultimate low carb alternative to au gratin potatoes. This dish is the perfect side for your holiday dinners and it’s easy to prepare too!
Mashed Cauliflower with Roasted Garlic
– This Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower recipe will quickly become a low carb dinner staple! It is deliciously buttery and creamy and that roasted garlic flavor takes it over the top!
Low Carb Green Bean Casserole
– This homemade Low Carb Green Bean Casserole recipe is gluten-free, keto-friendly, with only 3 grams of net carbs per serving, and tastes so much better than that old canned soup version!
Butternut Squash Noodles
– Looking for a quick and easy low carb, gluten-free, vegetarian side dish for your holiday menu? These roasted Butternut Squash Noodles are topped with nutty browned butter, Parmesan cheese, and a sprinkling of fresh chopped parsley, for a delicious dish that cooks in 10 minutes, or less, and uses very few ingredients.
Low Carb Brown Sugar Chile Roasted Acorn Squash
– This sweet and spicy roasted acorn squash is the perfect addition to your low carb winter menu. Easy to make, with very little cleanup, it has just enough sweet, and just enough heat, to keep your taste buds asking for more!
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Brussels Sprouts
– This easy-to-make low carb side dish is a combination of tender roasted brussels sprouts, crispy bacon, melted cheese, and everyone’s favorite, ranch dressing. It is a crowd-pleaser!
Cauliflower Au Gratin
– How can you go wrong with tender cauliflower and ooey gooey cheese?
Keto Cranberry Sauce – This sugar-free cranberry sauce recipe requires just a handful of ingredients and cooks in just 15 minutes. Made with fresh cranberries and no sugar, it is low carb and gluten-free.
Keto Dinner Rolls – These keto rolls are so soft and tender you won’t believe they are low carb! Simple and easy to make, they are a low carb lifestyle’s best friend.
KETO THANKSGIVING DESSERTS
Keto Pecan Pie
– This keto pecan pie recipe is the only one you’ll ever need for the best sugar-free pecan pie ever! Easy to make and just like the real thing.
– Rich and smooth Fall goodness in every mouth-watering bite! This decadent dessert will be a hit at the Thanksgiving table!
Ketogenic Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – Enjoy a healthy sugar-free, low-carb, and ketogenic carrot cake made with coconut flour and other simple everyday ingredients.
Keto Mock Dutch Apple Pie
– Keto Apple Pie without the apples! Tender and juicy chayote takes the place of apples giving America’s favorite dessert a low carb makeover-Dutch style!
If you like these recipes please leave a comment!
If you make this recipe, take a photo and share it on Instagram
with the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I love to see what you make. You might even make it into our newsletter!!
Thank you for reading and supporting the companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.